Fidelity issues

Dear quilts, I have been unfaithful. And not just once.

Confession is good for the soul so here is just how bad it is: A weekly rehearsal date with choir, monthly Crafternoon (beads!), monthly Albany Beauties, nightly music practice (well, sometimes), occasional baking and other cooking, sometime housework... and going to work 5 days a week. Sometimes I even go to a play or gallery opening.

This is not a small fidelity issue. It's a great big glaring discrepancy between what I think I love best and what I actually do with my time.

All of these other things are either enjoyable or necessary - some are even both. But they all take time, and attention away from the BEST thing.

So I'm going home right now to line up a bit of quilt stuff for the weekend. Maybe I'll even cut or stitch something

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I understand your pain LOL. I am terrribly unfaithful to my stitching. And now my stitching has to put up with me bringing quilting into my life. It will be messy...a love triangle at its best. There will be tears.