Last post

This is my last post of the "Blog every day in June" challenge.


The challenge is over and done for many other participants, but I've ended up in a late time zone - into extra time.  I may have lost  day in transit, but most days I have managed to post something before going to bed - even if that has been technically the next day.

This is the first time I have been able to complete the challenge, let alone enjoy it all the way through. I even have some draft posts in reserve! Capturing ideas in draft and building a bank of content for future posts has made the difference this time. I tend to create 'from scratch' - it's been a revelation to discover how much easier the "drafts bank" method is, especially when short of time, energy or inspiration.  I'm pondering where I can use this method in other parts of my life.

Thanks to whoever suggested it, @flexnib for making The List, and all the other participants for sharing. I believe it's become a habit, and those drafts want to see the light of day.

No comments: