Wherever you go, there you are

This holiday season I'll spend just 3 of the 12 nights at my official home. The working season can be similar. Many friends have asked about how tiring that might be. I don't find it so. That's partly because I've learned to be at home wherever I am.  Or at least, something close to that. 

I've learned:
  • to pack for a week's travel in 15 minutes
  • to know what the essential stuff is - and it's a very short list
  • to bring the essentials and not much more
  • to make it work with what I have
  • to find help when I need it
  • to sleep anywhere
  • to wake knowing where I am and get ready for the day without confusion
Yoga has been a big part of this - and coming to understand that how I feel isn't dependent on where I am or who I'm with. So, I'm at home everywhere....although I always prefer to be near the water.



No comments: