How long does it take..? Part 1

Once upon a time I had hair long enough to sit on (which is a most unpleasant thing to actually do). I lost it as the result of a bit of drama. A story for another day.

People were always wondering if it took a lot of time to care for. 

Nothing could be further from the truth. Undo the overnight braid, Rapunzel; twirl it around a few times and stick something interesting through the nest. 1 minute. Easy-peasy, super quick.

Now it's short and to look good requires a daily soaping, a selection of sticky products, hot-air drying with 2 sizes of brush, generally quite a bit of fuss. Minimum 15 minutes.

Or, I can leave it be. In the interests of doing something more interesting with my time.

If you know me on Facebook, you may have seen my Bed Head Project. Selfies straight out of bed. Immortalising the wonderful styling efforts of the feather pillow. Much more fun than all that hot air!

Thanks to Corin for the inspiration for this post :-)

No comments: