A day of no appointments

Today was blissfully unscheduled.

After eight weeks where every single day had several appointments, if not entirely booked from dawn to dusk, it was quite strange to just do things 'whenever'.

I slept until I was done with sleeping.
I lay in bed until I'd read as much as I wanted.
I made myself very good poached eggs for breakfast, maybe the best ever!

Like the tablecloth? It's one of my quilts!

Then I calmly did whatever I felt like from my Sunday list, most of them very nice things. I've spoiled the effect slightly by doing a little preparation for work tomorrow, but even that has been a choice. Pretty good Sunday, and I'm making the most of it cos there won't be another day like it for a while. The next few weeks have a lot scheduled.

1 comment:

SewSowinLove said...

Days like this are few and far between. So glad you enjoyed every moment of it! xo ~ j